Thursday, November 01, 2007

Random Notes on Upcoming Events

Just a few quick notes:

  • There is the possibility of us getting a real jazz club in Memphis. Please, please, please god, let this happen. (Via Mediaverse)

  • The Lantana Projects will be holding their Class of '07 show on November 17. I can't find a location listed, but I'll post it when I find out.

  • It's a little short notice, but in case you haven't heard, the MFA students at the University of Memphis are holding an open studio night, tonight from 5:45 to 7:45.

  • For those of you into this sort of thing, mark your calendars early for the Geminid meteor shower, which peaks December 14. It should be a particularly good show this year and the last one for a while, since all of the major showers next year will peak against unfavorable phases of the moon.
Also, I've never said it here so it's worth posting now I suppose (even though if you're actually reading this on my blog page, it's directly to the right). I haven't really fallen off the face of the earth . Most of my day to day kind of stuff, probably more than you ever need to know, I'm posting to my Twitter Feed (here it is in RSS if you're geek like me).

No comments: