Wednesday, November 14, 2007

On Feeling Like Arse

I had every intention of writing about the transformative experience that was my trip back to Nashville, but I'm frankly too messed up on sinus medication to properly spell the word transformative without the aid of a spell checker. Maybe when my sinuses become convinced that I'm not the devil, I can tell you about it.

In the mean time, I'm posting the audio of Dave Hickey's lecture at MTSU. The recording was made with the rather crappy mic on my PDA because it's all I had with me in Nashvegas. The content is well worth the horrible audio (but if you know who he is, you probably already knew that).

Here you go. (1hr 8min MP3 audio - 27.6MB)

2 comments:

Dwayne Butcher said...

thanks for posting this

Justin W. McGregor said...

You're welcome. I hope you could hear it all ok...