Tuesday, May 30, 2006

How to begin... again...

So here's the thing: just about everyone who reads this knows me. You know what's been going on with me for the last two months and frankly I don't want to re-hash it all in this space. I'd rather assumed I'd post something about it, but on balance I think I'd rather confine my discussions of what happened with mom to the my discussions with each of you. For those of you who read this and don't know me, my profile is linked to my gmail account. If you want to know, please e-mail me... I don't bite.

But here's my problem: I don't know how to write without talking about it. I feel like I should be blogging (I'm seeing neat stuff and generally trying to move on with my life), but I feel weird not blogging about it.

For now, here it is: I'm back. I'm blogging. More to come...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad you are back. and back blogging. :)