Friday, March 03, 2006

Things that aren't depressing

As a wonderful distraction from the suckfest that was life earlier in the week, I went to the third of Roy's classes in Blender. We covered the basics of materials and textures today. For those who remember hearing Amber and I talk about it, the first two classes were dedicated to creating an animated Gingerbread man. Here's Amber's version and here's mine; both video's are WMV files because it was the only encoder I could get to at the time... sorry 'bout that. If you put the video on repeat, it kinda looks like he's walking.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay- Amber I think your Gingerbread man looks psychotic and the way his face disapears for a moment really freaks me out.. he is like the kind who would attack small children in their dreams. Justin your Gingerbread man looks more steadfast and dependable, but perhaps a bit cautious looking with the ladies (gingerbread ladies)..looks like fun....

Anonymous said...

okay I looked at them again and Justin I think your gingerbread looks kinda nerdy.Sorry - I just had to say it.